Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day Love Should be Everyday

If you checked in on your social media pages yesterday then you know there was a lot of momma love in the air.  I saw so many posts about how mothers have shaped their children into what they are  and these touching posts almost brought a tear to my eye, but I pose a question: Why can't we give our mothers this sort of credit everyday? Why aren't people posting about their parents more if they really 'shaped' them into the person they are?

Although I am not a parent myself, I can imagine how much work, time, and energy it takes to raise a child.  So in the spirit of celebrating our parents I challenge you to post your favorite memories of your parents or life lessons they have taught you in the comments.  Once you've done that take to social media and post it there too.

Spread the love everyday instead of once a year.  Help your parents without them having to ask and most importantly, listen to what they have to say.  They've made it this far in life so they must be doing something right.

Use the #ThankYouMom and #ThankYouDad (don't forget other special relatives too) to tag your post.  The idea of this is to spread the love and maybe a little wisdom to your friends and family members.

Thank your parents everyday, they've done a lot for you and should be rewarded for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment